Receiving mail whilst on the road is a lot easier than it sounds.
First of all, download the AUSTRALIA POST app on your device – Mobile phone/iPad, etc.
Sign up for FREE with your email address, you will then receive an email from AUSPOST to continue your sign up process.
CLICK continue SIGN UP choose your desired password, accept all T&C than submit.
YOU NOW HAVE YOUR VERY OWN AUSPOST ACCOUNT.
HOW TO USE A 24/7 PARCEL LOCKER
- Sign into your app than ADD a parcel locker it will come up with a display of a map and you can just either add your location up the top search button or you can click the arrow in the bottom corner and it will take you straight to your location where you are now.
- Use your name and unique Parcel Locker address when purchasing online or when somebody is sending you a parcel.
- AUSPOST will notify you when your parcel is ready to collect.
- When collecting your parcel from the locker OPEN your APP and you can use the access code displayed (you may also receive this code in a text message) –OR– You can input your email address onto the screen that you will see displayed in the centre of the parcel lockers to than open the locker.
- Your Parcel will be accessible for the next 48hours after you receive a text to say that your parcel is ready to be picked up.
– OR –
HOW TO USE PARCEL COLLECT
- ADD a post office of your choice.
- the app will take you to a map that will then show you your location with post offices that are around you.
- TAP your preferred post office.
- ADD parcel collect address and fill in details required.
- Pick up your parcel collect from the mail window located inside the post office.
- you will need to show a form of ID to collect your mail.
Happy days, enjoy all your deliveries.
We hope this has made your travel days much easier with simple ways to collect your mail whilst traveling around Australia.
Cheers Cody & Dayne.